Participant Photographer - REVEL Mt Lemmon Marathon
Category: Photography Date: Nov. 2, 2019 Location: Tucson, AZ Hours: 6 hours Pay: $200 for the day # Positions Available: 7 out of 11
REVEL Mt Lemmon Marathon is seeking photographers to shoot participants at various locations along the event route. Photographers will capture participants in the moment to memorialize their accomplishment.
Each photographer will be assigned a timeline with a location to shoot. Expect up to 6 hours of shooting. The first shifts report as early as 4:30am and other shifts start later, with the last shift ending around noon-1pm. Photographers will pick up their SD card and "photographer ahead" sign in the morning and head to their location. After their shift they will go to the check out location to return the SD card and collect payment. Photographers must provide their own transportation and camera. We will provide either SD or CF cards.
In the comments below add a link to your portfolio/instagram/google drive folder with examples of your work. Please also note your camera and lenses you have available. Applicants without examples of their work will not be considered.
For more information and to see the course visit runrevel.com/rml
Participant Photographer - REVEL Big Bear Marathon
Category: Photography Date: Nov. 9, 2019 Location: Redlands, CA Hours: 4 to 6 hours Pay: $200 for the day # Positions Available: 11 out of 11
REVEL Big Bear Marathon is seeking photographers to shoot participants at various locations along the event route. Photographers will capture participants in the moment to memorialize their accomplishment.
Photographers seek to capture as many participants as possible. Participants should be framed to fill as much of the frame as possible. Photographers need to ensure that the participant's number is visible (so we can properly assign photos to the correct participant). We provide these photos to our participants and own the rights to all photos.
Each photographer will be assigned a timeline with locations to shoot. Expect up to 6 hours of shooting. The first shifts report as early as 4:30am and other shifts start later, with the last shift ending at 1:30pm.
Photographers must provide their own transportation and camera. We will provide either SD or CF cards. Cards must be returned before you leave and before you receive payment. In the comments below please note your camera type and if possible provide a link to examples of previous work.
Event Management Intern
Brooksee LLC is a fast-growing endurance event company that is committed to elevating the event experience for endurance athletes. We currently operate the REVEL Race Series with 8 marathons and half marathons in the US and Canada, and we are on the cusp of expanding our event portfolio in several additional large markets. We are seeking interns to assist our team across all aspects of our business including operations, business development, marketing, partnership acquisition, and more.
- -Perform market research to identify opportunities for business expansion
- -Assist operations manager with event production tasks
- -Communicate with representatives from local governments, business associations, and civic groups to form relationships with our events
- -Perform research to identify potential new sales and sponsorship opportunities and work to bring them to fruition
- -Work with operations team to fulfill promised benefits to sponsors and vendors
- -Analyze industry data and formulate recommendations for marketing initiatives
- -Travel to assist with actual event production (if desired)
- -Ability to establish relationships with potential partners
- -Ability to multi-task while dealing with crucial deadlines
- -Capable of gathering and organizing useful data and information
- -Effective communication, presenting, and writing skills
- -Must be able to work independently and collaboratively
- -Positive attitude, commitment to succeed, and willingness to go above and beyond
- -Endurance athlete preferred
Please note that this is a non-compensated position, although there is potential for future employment for successful interns. Qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t see the position you’re looking for?
Brooksee is always looking for talented people to join our crew. Send us your resume and tell us why we should hire you and for what position.