There are no current event labor tasks available. Please check back later.
We are seeking a graphic designer to complement our team and push our brand to the next level. Potential candidates should excel in all aspects of graphic design and should have a strong passion for branding, marketing, and business expansion. This is the perfect job for the graphic artist that enjoys staying fit and participating in endurance events. This is a full-time position for on-site work in our offices in Highland, UT.
- Website design
- Email and online marketing
- Logo design
- Clothing design (shirts, shorts, socks, hoodies, hats, etc.)
- Jewelry design
- Graphic displays for professional events and trade shows
- Race start and finish area
- Finisher medals
- Banners and billboards
- Posters, postcards, brochures and race guides
- SWAG items
In addition to the designing duties listed above, this position may include tasks such as managing customer satisfaction and email communication with our race participants, coordinating marketing efforts, contracting and scheduling race day labor, and performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design preferred
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (or equivalent)
- Layout, typography, and color theory
- Photo editing
- Advanced skills in digital illustration
- Strong understanding of print production, proofing, and asset management
- Effective communication, presenting, and writing skills
- Working knowledge of CSS/HTML
- Functional knowledge of Facebook, Pintrest, Twitter, and other social media platforms
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively
- Positive attitude, commitment to succeed, and willingness to go above and beyond
- Endurance athlete preferred
- Video capture and editing
- SEO and Google analytics
- Clothing construction design
- 3D modeling
- Command line
Qualified candidates should send their resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Brooksee is a fast growing endurance event company and is committed to challenging everyone to achieve their fitness goals. Through the planning and execution of quality endurance events, our goal is to aid others in creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. The Brooksee team is comprised of some of the most talented people in professional athletics, technology, finance, and healthcare. Leveraging the success of the REVEL Race Series we are now well positioned to expand to other markets.
Don’t see the position you’re looking for?
Brooksee is always looking for talented people to join our crew. Send us your resume and tell us why we should hire you and for what position.