There are no current event labor tasks available. Please check back later.
Brooksee is a fast-growing endurance event company committed to elevating the event experience for endurance athletes. We own and operate the REVEL Race Series, the Portland Marathon, and the Mesa Marathon (previously the Phoenix Marathon).
We are seeking a sales professional to help grow our business in event production technology as a service. This individual will be responsible to win new business by building relationships with potential customers, consulting on customer needs and maintaining relationships with existing customers. The position also has a lot of opportunity to contribute in the development of our products through gathering customer feedback and helping our team learn the needs of our customers.
This is a full-time position for on-site work in our offices in Pleasant Grove, UT. We offer a competitive salary with opportunity for commissions. Applicants should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promote our services and win new business
- Function as point of contact for current and new customers
- Consult customers on specific needs and requests
- Gather customer feedback to assist in product development
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Interest in endurance sports (Athlete preferred but not required)
- Natural curiosity and able to learn the technical details of the product
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Willing to attend events on weekends
Don’t see the position you’re looking for?
Brooksee is always looking for talented people to join our crew. Send us your resume and tell us why we should hire you and for what position.