There are no current event labor tasks available. Please check back later.
Event Management Intern
Brooksee LLC is a fast-growing endurance event company that is committed to elevating the event experience for endurance athletes. We currently operate the REVEL Race Series with 8 marathons and half marathons in the US and Canada, and we are on the cusp of expanding our event portfolio in several additional large markets. We are seeking interns to assist our team across all aspects of our business including operations, business development, marketing, partnership acquisition, and more.
- -Perform market research to identify opportunities for business expansion
- -Assist operations manager with event production tasks
- -Communicate with representatives from local governments, business associations, and civic groups to form relationships with our events
- -Perform research to identify potential new sales and sponsorship opportunities and work to bring them to fruition
- -Work with operations team to fulfill promised benefits to sponsors and vendors
- -Analyze industry data and formulate recommendations for marketing initiatives
- -Travel to assist with actual event production (if desired)
- -Ability to establish relationships with potential partners
- -Ability to multi-task while dealing with crucial deadlines
- -Capable of gathering and organizing useful data and information
- -Effective communication, presenting, and writing skills
- -Must be able to work independently and collaboratively
- -Positive attitude, commitment to succeed, and willingness to go above and beyond
- -Endurance athlete preferred
Please note that this is a non-compensated position, although there is potential for future employment for successful interns. Qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com.
Don’t see the position you’re looking for?
Brooksee is always looking for talented people to join our crew. Send us your resume and tell us why we should hire you and for what position.