Portland Marathon Event Photographer
Category: Photography Date: Oct. 6, 2019 Location: Portland, OR Hours: 6 Pay: $200 # Positions Available: 1 out of 12
The Portland Marathon is seeking action, event, and landscape photographers for our October 6th 2019 event. Subject to your assigned position photographers will be capturing indivudual runners as they pass by or promotional and landscape shots of the event as a whole.
Before the race each photographer will be assigned a timeline with a location to shoot on the course. See course map here: www.portlandmarathon.com//gmap/1318239
Shifts will be 6 hours long with some starting earlier around 5am and some starting later around 8am.
Photographers must provide their own transportation and camera, we will provide the SD/CF card. Payment will be given at the end of your shift on race day.
If you have worked with Brooksee events in the past you may call out the year and event/location you worked for us to look up your previous images. Those applicants must still provide a portfolio link.
*Applicants without a portfolio or a link to examples of their work will not be considered.
Portland Marathon arial Videographer
Category: Photography Date: Oct. 6, 2019 Location: Portland, OR Hours: 4-6 Pay: TBD # Positions Available: 1 out of 1
We are seeking an arial videographer for our Portland Marathon event on October 6th, 2019. This videographer will be put up in the air via helicopter and flown over the event route capturing runners on the course as well as sweeping landscape shots of the city and bridges etc.
After the event you would transfer all footage to us. It is necessary that you have the proper equipment to shoot high quality footage from a distance, please note your gear, camer, lenses you would use for this job. Payment is negotiable, please give a quote in your application and we can work from there.
To see more details about the event visit: portlandmarathon.com
Event Management Intern
Brooksee LLC is a fast-growing endurance event company that is committed to elevating the event experience for endurance athletes. We currently operate the REVEL Race Series with 8 marathons and half marathons in the US and Canada, and we are on the cusp of expanding our event portfolio in several additional large markets. We are seeking interns to assist our team across all aspects of our business including operations, business development, marketing, partnership acquisition, and more.
- -Perform market research to identify opportunities for business expansion
- -Assist operations manager with event production tasks
- -Communicate with representatives from local governments, business associations, and civic groups to form relationships with our events
- -Perform research to identify potential new sales and sponsorship opportunities and work to bring them to fruition
- -Work with operations team to fulfill promised benefits to sponsors and vendors
- -Analyze industry data and formulate recommendations for marketing initiatives
- -Travel to assist with actual event production (if desired)
- -Ability to establish relationships with potential partners
- -Ability to multi-task while dealing with crucial deadlines
- -Capable of gathering and organizing useful data and information
- -Effective communication, presenting, and writing skills
- -Must be able to work independently and collaboratively
- -Positive attitude, commitment to succeed, and willingness to go above and beyond
- -Endurance athlete preferred
Please note that this is a non-compensated position, although there is potential for future employment for successful interns. Qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t see the position you’re looking for?
Brooksee is always looking for talented people to join our crew. Send us your resume and tell us why we should hire you and for what position.