There are no current event labor tasks available. Please check back later.
Brooksee is a fast-growing endurance event company committed to elevating the event experience for endurance athletes. We currently operate the REVEL Race Series, the Portland Marathon, and the Mesa Marathon.
We are seeking a Partnership Manager to push our sponsorships, vendors, and partnerships to the next level. The Partnership Manager will be responsible for closing sponsorships and vendors for the REVEL Race Series and the Portland Marathon. Potential candidates should have a passion for endurance events and solid business acumen. Prior experience is a plus. This is a full-time position for in-house employment at our offices in Pleasant Grove, Utah. This position offers a hybrid work schedule with some days in the office and other days working from home. Compensation is negotiable depending on qualifications. Applicants should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Generate leads and identify potential new sales/sponsorship opportunities and work with the team to bring them to fruition
- Close sponsorship deals for the REVEL Race Series and the Portland Marathon
- Work with other members of our team to fulfill promised benefits
- Travel to all company events to assist in fulfillment of benefits and ensure proper activation
- Attend expos and other related trade shows to seek out possible future sponsors and vendors
- Manage relationships with vendors, sponsors, and other partners
- Ability to establish relationships with sponsors and vendors
- Ability to create solutions and close deals with sponsors and vendors
- Ability to multi-task while dealing with crucial deadlines
- Travel to all company events
- Travel as needed to meet with sponsors and vendors and attends expos
- Effective communication, presenting, and writing skills
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively
- Positive attitude, commitment to succeed, and willingness to go above and beyond
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Endurance athlete preferred
Brooksee is a fast-growing endurance event company committed to elevating the event experience for endurance athletes. We own and operate the REVEL Race Series, the Portland Marathon, and the Mesa Marathon (previously the Phoenix Marathon).
We are seeking a sales professional to help grow our business in event production technology as a service. This individual will be responsible to win new business by building relationships with potential customers, consulting on customer needs and maintaining relationships with existing customers. The position also has a lot of opportunity to contribute in the development of our products through gathering customer feedback and helping our team learn the needs of our customers.
This is a full-time position for on-site work in our offices in Pleasant Grove, UT. We offer a competitive salary with opportunity for commissions. Applicants should email their resume to email@example.com.
- Promote our services and win new business
- Function as point of contact for current and new customers
- Consult customers on specific needs and requests
- Gather customer feedback to assist in product development
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Interest in endurance sports (Athlete preferred but not required)
- Natural curiosity and able to learn the technical details of the product
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Willing to attend events on weekends
Don’t see the position you’re looking for?
Brooksee is always looking for talented people to join our crew. Send us your resume and tell us why we should hire you and for what position.